Translate

terça-feira, 5 de abril de 2016

with HINDSIGHT VINTAGE

Hindsight vintage is a super cool brand of sunglasses !
It sells through ASOS.com  (here) and they sent me a pair, as a gift :D

I'm a month away from my next travel and I can't wait to take some awesome shots while traveling and post it here !

In the meanwhile, check out the amazing card + sunglasses they sent me (with 2 English Creamy TOFFEE - thankssss)



I picked a pair of Hindsight Vintage Hume Sunglasses, available here


Curiosities:
Hindsight Vintage knows all about. Shutting it down with unsold classic wayfarers and tortoiseshell sunglasses from the 70s, 80s and 90s,Hindsight Vintage channels ethical and sustainable fashion, with five per cent of its profits donated to charities working to prevent and treat blindness in developing countries.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário